At Ohio Therapy Centers, we know you want to get back to doing what you love to do. Our skilled clinicians offer comprehensive therapy to help injured athletes like you get back to your game quickly and safely.
Our sports medicine rehabilitation programs at our Northeast Ohio facilities will help you overcome pain and lost function.
Many sports injuries result from
lack of proper rest
lack of proper warm-up
Our integrated medical staff at our convenient Northeast Ohio locations will address these issues with you, including body mechanics and conditioning and strengthening programs, to help reduce your risk of future injury.
Sports injuries vary according to the type of sport in which you participate.
Some of the most common injuries that we treat include:
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Sprains (ligament injury) and strains (muscle or tendon injury)
- Rotator cuff tears (shoulder)
- Instability (shoulder)
- Impingement syndrome (shoulder)
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Sciatica (back/leg)
- Herniated discs (back)
- Torn ACL, LCL, MCL and PCL (knee ligaments)
- Torn meniscus (knee cartilage)
- Patella (kneecap) problems
- Stress fractures (lower leg)
- Ruptured Achilles tendon (ankle)
- Plantar fasciitis (feet)
For comprehensive sports injury rehab please call us today at Ohio Therapy Centers.
Cleveland, Euclid, Brooklyn, Elyria, Akron, and Canton locations