Are you considering Regenerative Therapy?
Regenerative Therapy treatments are now available at Ohio Therapy Centers for treating chronic osteoarthritic pain.
This breakthrough treatment option provides pain relief and healing without the risks of surgery, general anesthesia, hospital stays, or prolonged recovery and downtime from life.
By using a range of regenerative medicine treatments in conjunction with one another, we can help you reach a fuller recovery with fewer undesirable side effects.
Some of the most popular Regenerative Treatments we offer are:
- Alpha-2-Macroglobulin (A2M) Rich – 6 times the concentration found in blood
- Broad-spectrum protease inhibitor that baits and traps all known factors causing cartilage catabolism
- The first and only system to centrifuge and filter plasma for the optimal ratio of high platelets to low white blood cells if platelets are preferred
- Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test performed pre-injection to determine injection efficacy
Orthopedics This Week’s 2015 Best New Spine Technology Award Recipient
Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections/PRFM
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections administer concentrated platelets from the patient’s own blood into damaged cartilage and tendons to reduce pain and to aid in the healing process.
- PRP rebuilds these tissues and can be used for common tendon injuries, such as tennis elbow, and to repair cartilage due to osteoarthritis or other damage.
- PRP injections consist of extracting a blood sample, concentrating the platelets, and injecting them into injured areas of the body.
- PRP injections are sometimes performed in a series, but many patients only require one injection to see results.
Regenerative Therapy has been acknowledged in medical history across the world as a big discovery in natural healing.
How is Regenerative Therapy done?
After your initial consultation with our experienced doctors to see if this type of treatment can work for you, we schedule a time for you to come into our office for the procedure, which takes less than one hour to perform.
Our Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners use fluoroscopy-guided imaging to find the best place to inject into your joint.
The matrix mixture starts to metamorphosize into different cells; this allows the growth factors to become tissue cells, bone cells, or other kinds that are needed in that area. This ability to become whatever cells are necessary for the affected area is what medical practitioners believe is so unique about Regenerative Therapy.
This huge number of growth factors injected into the body will help in healing the injuries at an accelerated pace.
The best results for Regenerative Therapy are most often seen in osteoarthritic joints like the knees, hips, and shoulders.
We offer Regenerative Therapy at the following 2 of our 6 convenient Northeast Ohio locations:
Eastside Medical Group – Shaker Square
Xcell Medical Group – Elyria
To find out more about this amazing and revolutionary breakthrough treatment option and to schedule your free consultation, please call our Regenerative Therapy Hotline.
Restore. Regenerate. Relieve.